Purbeck Citizens Advice is a local charity that offers free, impartial and independent advice to everyone in the community. We also campaign for improvements on a range of issues that affect peoples lives both locally and across the UK.
In the last year Purbeck Citizens Advice helped more than 1000 local people deal with nearly 3,300 different issues and we expect more people to need our help this year.
We rely on your support to help us make a difference.
Throughout the year we organise a range of events which are a great opportunity to meet all our wonderful supporters and raise money to keep our service running. Keep an eye on our news page, twitter and local media for up to date details of what's on and what's coming.
- £5 will provide a telephone advice session to someone in need
- £10 will provide a face-to-face advice appointment so that someone can move forward with their life
- £100 will allow a specialist advisor to be there daily for people in Purbeck
- £1,500 will train one of our dedicated volunteers – although it can cost up to £3,000 to do this to a more specialist level
Your donation will help us to help more people.
Alternatively, please send a cheque made payable to Purbeck Citizens Advice to: Purbeck Citizens Advice, Mill Lane, Wareham, Dorset BH20 4RA.
Leave a legacy
Our advice services are increasingly in demand and this looks set to grow even further. Any gift, however small, will help to ensure that we are still here for your family and friends, and their children and grandchildren. Please contact us for further information.
Is your organisation looking to support a local charity either to fulfil your Corporate Social Responsibilities or to give something back to others in your community? If so here are many ways you could support us:
• Choose or nominate us as your 'Charity of the Year'
• Make a one-off or regular donation
• Payroll giving
• Donating raffle or auction prizes
• Volunteering and in-kind support
We would love to discuss exactly what we can offer and how supporting us could be beneficial to your business and to us . We will work with your company to deliver a charity partnership that is professional, inventive and flexible to your needs and interests. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To read Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer click here.